Love being surrounded by furry little friends every day? Join our vibrant team and work towards a fulfilling career working with cats!
If you have a super cool personality, coupled with a passion for cats, enjoy meeting people, are patient, service-oriented with a flair for sales, WE WANT YOU!
1. Cat lover, FEMALE ONLY.
2. Enjoy meeting people and working in a team.
3. Able to work under time constraint, KPI oriented to achieve monthly sales target.
4. Understand the sales & retail work environment is not the same as office hour work. Long hours work.
5. Committed and punctual. Proactive and passionate.
6. Familiar with social media tools and having skills in taking & photos/video editing will be an added advantage.
7. Open to being relocated will be an added advantage.
1. Cat grooming.
2. Work in the team to ensure the daily/monthly sales target is achieved.
3. Follow each SOP accordingly.
4. Check for our furry guests' signs of illness or distress and provide adequate fresh food and water every day.
5. Clean out the accommodation and ensure that the rooms are all appropriately disinfected. Ensure enclosures are cleaned by following instructions and maintaining the highest hygiene and cleanliness standards.
6. Keep relevant records and make bookings where applicable.
7. Answering questions and queries from customers.
8. Daily welfare checks.
- Competitive salary. Basic + commision. (RM2000 - RM3000).
- EPF/SOCSO provided.
- Medical & Travel allowances.
- Relocation allowance (if required to be relocated).
- Uniform and t-shirt provided.
Do you enjoy talking to people? This role is highly collaborative and cross-functional requiring you to work closely with vendors, regional and local teams including PR, social, brand, analytics, content, digital, sales and customer care.
1. Research and explore new market opportunities / projects
2. Liaise with corporate clients. Organize talks/discussions for different categories of corporate clients. Negotiate contracts
3. Build new business relationship. Prepare and deliver sales pitches to potential clients.
4. Undertake research for new business proposals and present them to potential new clients.
5. Coordinate and maintaining good rapport with existing clients/ service provider and address their needs effectively.
6. Draft and preparing sound, credible documents such as proposals, strategy papers,
speeches, news releases, corporate backgrounders, collateral materials, and promotional materials.
7. Contact prospective clients by cold calling, premise visits, networking, lead generation, proposal submission, and business appointments in order to meet and exceed target KPI.
8. Preparation of program presentations including but not limited to building PowerPoint decks and developing other presentation materials as warranted to ensure timely communication of marketing activities and performance to potential new and existing clients as directed.
9. Promoting and maintaining the public’s perception of the brand through media coverage and sponsorship opportunities, as well as building positive relationships with stakeholders, media, and the public.
10. Manage the PR aspect of a potential crisis and preventing reputational risk to our brand.
1. Able to handle presentations.
2. Ability to pitch to media.
3. Strong media relations across different sectors.
4. Creative problem solver with a keen attention to detail.
5. Demonstrated time management and multi-tasking skills, delivering to tight deadlines while managing conflicting priorities.
6. Able to communicate effectively and influence others.
7. Passion for meeting with people and confidence with networking ability.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual Leave, Medical and Hospitalization Leave.
- EPF / SOCSO / PCB.
- Performance and Annual Bonus.
- 5 Working Days.
- Allowance Provided.
- Staff Discount.
- Fun working environment to work with cats.